Products | Cloud PBX | Soft Phone
Soft PhoneMake and answer calls on your computer. Manage and control your calls.
Benefits of soft phone
- Easily park a telephone call at a virtual location and retrieve it from any other phone or sof tphone in your system-even a mobile device can pick up a parked call.
- Seamlessly flip an ongoing call to your desk phone, computer, or mobile device.
- Transfer a call to any phone number or extension.
- Calls are clearer and easier to understand, and voice quality is richer than with conventional soft phones.
- Record a single call, or change your settings to automatically record all your calls.
- Download recorded conversations, store them on your computer, or forward them to others for review.
- Configure Auto-Receptionist so callers are prompted to record their names.
- Ignore or block unwanted calls, or send certain callers directly to your voicemail, based on their caller ID.
- Real-time call control lets you route calls with a single click—there are no complex keystroke combinations to remember.
- Communicate with your callers without picking up your handset.
- Allow callers to hear a default message, or type a personalised one to be transmitted via text-to-speech technology, when you’re too busy to take a call.
- These options are available even while you’re participating in a web meeting or are on another call.
- Listen to voice messages as they’re being recorded by the caller.
- Intervene when a caller is leaving a message so you can accept the call.
Soft phone FAQ'sHow does the soft phone work?
- Desktop’s soft phone feature connects via your internet connection to the cloud phone system, seamlessly enabling telephone and other communications capabilities right from your computer.
- If you have configured your system to do so, you will also hear the caller’s name announced.
- With a single click, you can accept the call, reject it, send it to voicemail, or send the caller a text message they will hear spoken aloud.
- If you’re away from your computer, phone calls can be managed by an auto attendant, which connects the calls to the phone number or device of your choice.
- Soft phone is a patented call controller which allows you to conduct phone calls and messages from your desktop.
- While the caller holds for you, the soft phone gives you the option to take the call, reject it, or send it to voicemail.
- You may also elect to type a message into soft phone then hit Send, at which point an "auto-attendant" translates the text to speech and broadcasts it to the caller.
- You can have the caller state their name and those names will be broadcast to you through your computer speakers or your telephone.
- You can specify for your system to prompt callers to state their names, which is played for you on your phone.
- The Auto-Receptionist will then give you the option to take the call, reject it or send it to voicemail.
- When you're online and you receive a call or fax to your number, the soft phone tool will pop up on your computer screen.
- Soft phone identifies the caller and gives you the choice of accepting the call, rejecting it, sending it to voicemail, or type a reply and have that translated to speech then broadcast to the caller.
- If you set up your system so that callers are prompted to state their names, those names will be broadcast to you through your PC speakers or through your telephone.
- Yes. Just inform us about the account and type of the phone numbers and area codes that you want blocked.
Get in Touch
0208 9355 512
0208 9355 512